linkedin Microsoft Project assessment answers
LinkedIn Microsoft Project Assessment Answers
The LinkedIn Skill Assessments feature allows you to demonstrate your knowledge of the skills you’ve added on your profile. Job posters on LinkedIn can also add Skill Assessments as part of the job application process. This allows job posters to more efficiently and accurately verify the crucial skills a candidate should have for a role.
The topics in the Microsoft Project assessment include:
- Introduction and Interface
- Managing Projects
- Output and Reporting
- Project Setup
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Working with Multiple Projects
- Working with Tasks
LinkedIn Microsoft Project Assessment Questions and Answers
- Team Planner
- Project Information dialog box
- task form
- Resource Sheet
- Use the Display tab in the Project Options dialog box to enable the Entry Bar.
- Change the from Gantt Chart view to Tracking Gantt view.
- Use the Advanced tab in the Project Options dialog box to enable the Entry Bar.
- On the View tab on the ribbon, in the Split View group, select Details.
- work package
- work breakdown structure