Let’s start with an overview of Data Studio and how it can be used to show valuable information about your business.
1. What are the benefits of using Data Studio?
2. Which are examples of data sets?
3. Once you’ve connected your data in Data Studio, how often do you need to manually provide your data set credentials again?
4. Which types of components can be included in a report?
5. Which term refers to the underlying data that can be connected to Data Studio?
6. Which access permission would you provide to a coworker to collaborate with them on a report?
7. To share your report via a public link and allow all viewers to see chart data, which data source setting would you choose?
8. What is the order in which data flows into Data Studio charts?
9. If you upload data from a CSV file to create a data set in Google Cloud, how can you update that data set in the future?
10. Which feature helps you create a new report quickly?
Introduction to Data Studio is a beginner-level course for anyone new to Data Studio, or for anyone wishing to brush up on the basics of connecting data and building a report.
The name that appears on your User Profile and certificate is the name associated with the Google Account you used to register for Analytics Academy. First, check the email in the upper right-hand corner of the Academy to make sure you are signed in with the correct email.
If you did not specify a name on your Google Account, then no name will appear on your certificate. Also, don’t use a shared email to log into the Academy, since we will be unable to associate your certificate with you personally.
To change or add a name to your Google Account:
1. Sign in to your Google Account.
2. Under “Personal info & privacy,” select “Your personal info,” then select “Name.”
3. Edit or add the name you wish, then click “Done.”
4. Note you may need to refresh the Academy site to reflect the name change or wait about thirty minutes.
Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer certificates at this time. If you have completed an Analytics Academy course using the wrong email account, you will need to re-register using the correct account and retake the assessments for a certificate of completion.
This is an introductory course and does not require any previous knowledge.
Currently, this course is available in English only.
If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 2-5 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
All Academy courses are free of charge.
G Suite accounts cannot currently access Analytics Academy. Please log in with a non-G Suite Google account.
To view the User Profile, sign in to Analytics Academy, click on your account email or picture in the top right corner, and then select “Profile.”
To view the course content and complete the activities, you will need an Internet-enabled device and access to a Google Account. To watch the course videos, make sure you use one of the following browsers:
Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
Academy courses include formats such as video and text lessons, which are accessible from most mobile devices. However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work optimally on some mobile devices.
Get started building your first report! Be sure to check out the great tips and tutorials in the Data Studio Help Center and the Google Analytics YouTube channel, where you can explore videos on additional topics.
Tags: google data studio, data studio google, google data studio templates, google data studio tutorial Informational, google data studio certification, export google data studio, google data studio pricing, google data studio, google data studio connectors, google studio data
Know more about Google Data Studio Certification:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.